At Dunstans, we engage in various civil construction and mechanical fields, our workers’ skills include:
- Horizontal Directional Drilling
- Fibre Optic Technicians
- Boiler Makers
- Transport Drivers (HC)
- Safety, Quality and Human Resources
- Project Management
- Finance and Business Development
- Information Technology
Training & Supervision
Dunstans actively communicates with the workforce via toolbox meetings and briefing sessions, creating two way feedback, communicating daily/weekly goals, and consulting on safety and employee relations matters. We encourage the up-skilling and multi-skilling of our workforce and support Nationally Accredited Training.
Graduates, Traineeships & Apprenticeships
We are proud to offer opportunities to kick-start careers in our industry. We offer Graduate positions, Adult Apprenticeships, School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships across a wide range of Industry professions.
If you are interested in working for Dunstans or have seen an advertisement for employment, please complete the Employment Application Form »
Once you have submitted this form you can make further enquiries via email: email@example.com
We use our skilled and experienced employees wherever practical for field work. When additional employees are required, we also extend opportunities to the local communities in which we work, including Indigenous workers.
All workers are screened prior to placement to ensure:
- Skills, experience, knowledge and suitability for work
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Pre-employment medical and physical in accordance with task analysis, including drug and alcohol screening
- Licences and training evidence (where required)
- Verification of competency
- Induction completion to satisfaction
- Understanding of responsibilities and accountabilities and performance monitoring procedures
Diversity and Indigenous Support
Dunstans acknowledges and respects the culture and contribution of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in our Industry. We actively participate in support strategies and initiatives for local Indigenous Communities.
Women at Dunstans
Dunstans supports equal opportunity for women across all facets of our business, including Management, Pipeline Project Leaders, Engineers, Operational and Office roles.